Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is Gabe Nelson, a financial advisor and the host of the Solopreneur Money Podcast. He offers financial planning and investment advice specifically to solopreneurs and self-employed professionals who want to put their finances and investments under control.
Gabe also shares some practical tips for Boomers for them to maximize their earnings from their side hustles and a few insights about the importance of investing in a financial planner.
Join me in this episode and learn why Gabe is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 03:48] Opening Segment
- I introduce and welcome Gabe Nelson
- Gabe talks about his podcast, Solopreneur Money Podcast
[03:49 – 14:00] Financial Planning for Boomers
- How Boomers can plan their finances according to Gabe
- A practical first step Boomers can take now
- The 4 benefits of having a financial planner
- Situations where financial planning is valuable
[14:01 – 19:06] Side Hustles for Boomers
- Here’s a recommended password manager from Gabe
- Gabe gives a few practical tips for Boomers to start a side hustle
- The question to ask before starting a side hustle
[19:07 – 26:28] Closing Segment
- Gabe tells us how to Boomers can do a financial “check up” by themselves
- Connect with Gabe!
- Links below
- Final announcements
“Your first place to get an understanding of how to master those finances is to understand where you currently are.” – Gabe Nelson
“Do the simple things first. Start with your little budget…how much is coming in? How much is going out?” – Gabe Nelson
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with Gabe or follow him on LinkedIn. Check out Gabe Nelson Financial, Inc. to learn how solopreneurs and self-employed professional clients can utilize financial planning and investment advisory services.
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
You can also connect with me by emailing email@example.com.