Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is Chris Vasiliadis, an author, speaker, and founder of Priority Wellness. A self-proclaimed Burnout-Buster, she helps overwhelmed professionals regain and reclaim their energy through her time-proven skills, techniques, and recommendations. Chris is also a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach.
She’s been doing all these things while living with multiple sclerosis since 2005, a testament to how Chris was able to take care not just of her clients’ health but also of hers too.
Join me in this episode and learn why Chris is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 04:45] Opening Segment
- I introduce and welcome Chris Vasiliadis
- She talks about her path to coaching
[04:46 – 15:07] Why Prioritize Your Wellness
- Address your health as soon as possible
- It will catch up to you anyway
- The fun part of coaching according to Chris
- A myth about stress that Chris has busted
[15:08 – 25:29] Reframing Your Mindset
- Reframing your mindset to deal with stress
- Chris talks about the Superpower of Presence
- Chris breaks down the power of meditation
[25:30 – 35:20] Your Inner Voice is Like a Child
- Treat your inner voice like a child
- Here’s why
- Learn Chris’ hobbies that you can try too!
- How to find your own hobbies
- Listen to these inspiring parting words from Chris
[35:21 – 40:16] Closing Segment
- How can the Boomer Nation connect with you?
- Links below
- Final announcements
“If you’re not addressing your health, it’s gonna catch up with you at some point.” – Chris Vasiliadis
“The only way we can influence the future is how we are in this present moment.” – Chris Vasiliadis
Subscribe to her newsletter and pick up your free copy of “Nine mistakes that prevent people from burnout-proofing their lives.”
Connect with Terry
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
- #134: Hunter Leonard an Australian business owner founded Silver & Wise in 2016 with the intention of combating ageism. This is an encore presentation.
- #133: Sculpt Your Body – Sculpt Your Brain. Is there a connection between brain health & exercise?
- #132: Susan Cattaneo a musician from Boston our Kickass Boomer from Ep#54 has a new Album, “All is Quiet”. This is a replay of Ep#54!