Jean describing her book of poetry “Sandprints At Ebbtide” I hope the readers of “Sandprints at Ebbtide” will find these poems, songs and Scripture passages a source of faith and inspiration in confronting the painful life lessons of aging, loss, perceived failures and even death, both for themselves and those they love. Faith guides us to a place of comfort and peace as we reach for meaning and consolation. These poems explore my personal life challenges in the light of God’s grace and redemption. Mother Julian of Norwich summarized all this for me in her still timely quote centuries later, “All shall be well, and every manner of things shall be well.” And St. Paul reminds us that “He whose power is at work in us, is powerful enough, and more than powerful enough, to carry out His purpose beyond all our hopes and dreams.” * The poems, Redemption I and Redemption II launch us into these themes which continue to unfold throughout. It is my wish that you discover joy, meaning and purpose in each and every one of your life lessons. Link to buy Jean’s 2 books: https://tinyurl.com/56zxts7e
#127: From a cloistered nun to marriage a child and now an author of a children’s book and a book of poetry!
March 13, 2023 37:2389.07M
- #138: Would you join a facebook group called “Declutter Your Life ~ Free Your Spirit”?
- #137: Trisha asked the Universe to send her an adventure and an invitation to Bolivia, South America dropped in her lap!
- #136: You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream! Encore Presentation from 2021.
Enter your email below to receive ongoing updates about Kickass Boomers and the growing community.
About the Show
Kick Ass Boomers is a weekly podcast that aims to inspire people of all ages with stories of seniors taking on new challenges and adventures.
Hosted by Terry Lohrbeer.
- #138: Would you join a facebook group called “Declutter Your Life ~ Free Your Spirit”? May 29, 2023
- #137: Trisha asked the Universe to send her an adventure and an invitation to Bolivia, South America dropped in her lap! May 22, 2023
- #136: You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream! Encore Presentation from 2021. May 15, 2023
- #135: What is your secret weapon in your marathon of life ???? Encore Presentation May 8, 2023