Marcel Strigberger has published numerous humorous articles in a variety of legal and non legal publications in Canada and the U.S. including The Toronto Star, The Globe And Mail, Stitches (The Journal of Medical humour), Doctor’s Review, Dentist’s Guide, The Canadian Lawyer, Law Times, (Washington), Lawyers Weekly, the ABA Journal (American Bar Association), The Pennsylvania Lawyer, The California Lawyer, New Jersey Lawyer, The Lawyer’s Daily, Briefly Speaking (Ontario Bar Association), The Litigator (Ontario Trial Lawyers Association), Sound Judgement (Oklahoma Bar Association), The Toastmaster, You Are UNLTD and others.
Join me in this episode and learn why Marcel Strigberger is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 07:10] Story Behind His Book “Boomers, Zoomers and Other Oomers”
- Marcel talks about why he wrote the book
- Retiring from practicing law
- Sharing some stories included in the book
[07:11 – 14:00] Being Social and Keeping Up with Technology
- Being barricaded indoors due to Covid
- Seeing a change of habits and more people and businesses are transitioning online
- Struggling to connect with people using technology and doing transactions via the phone
[14:00 – 23:56] Diving into Marcels First 2 Books and Using Humour
- Birth, Death, and Other Trivialities is a philosophical book about the human condition
- The body releases endorphins when we laugh
- Writing comedy as a lawyer
[23:57 – 30:24] Closing Segment
- As you get older use your experience
- We should be encouraged
- Final words
Connect with Marcel Strigberger:
Grab a copy of Marcel’s book Boomers, Zoomers, and Other Oomers: A Boomer-biased Irreverent Perspective on Aging: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0995950121
“You don’t have to be time felt to enjoy humor.To use humor.” – Marcel Strigberger
“ [As we get older] We can’t run marathons, but there’s not a lot we can do. We should be encouraged.”- Marcel Strigberger
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
You can also connect with me by emailing email@example.com.