Join Terry for a lively discussion with Gail Peterson who shares how a chance encounter changed the course of her career and resulted in getting her dream job at 65.
In this episode, Gail Peterson discusses with Terry how new opportunities can pop up at any age and provide inspiration for living an active life.
Gail’s role model was her mother who lived a full and active life until she passed away at 102. Gail shares how a positive mindset and staying active & engaged kept her mother young, and can help keep you young too.
She also shares how hard it was losing her mom to Covid and the difficulties of having a funeral during lockdown.
Gail ends the interview with positive thoughts—how her siblings were able to participate in the service from a distance and love for her dream job & the people she works with.
Listen and hear about:
- A chance encounter that changed Gail’s career
- Gail’s mother’s active and inspiring life
- The difficulty of losing her mom to Covid
- Holding a virtual funeral during lockdown
- How much Gail loves her dream job and the people she works with