Dr. Marni Hill Foderaro is an award-winning and celebrated author, speaker and educator. She earned her doctorate in education from Northern Illinois University and completed postdoctoral studies at Harvard after a very successful and rewarding 35-year career as a high school special education teacher, with 12 years as a university graduate school adjunct professor.
Marni is a lover of animals, nature, music and world travel. She values honesty, integrity, equality and goodness and prays for peace on earth. She was born in the South, raised her children in the Midwest and has made the Caribbean her home.
Inspired by hundreds of true accounts, Marni’s critically acclaimed, 5-Star Reader’s Favorite and 2020 Best Books Award-Winning Spiritual fiction God Came To My Garage Sale, about a questioning Atheist woman who experiences numerous Spiritually transformative encounters, has received praise from prominent endorsers, including the talented James Redfield, best selling author of The Celestine Prophecy series. Additional praise comes from renowned psychic mediums Thomas John, Lisa Williams and Christopher Stillar, along with founding directors of IANDS Santa Barbara’s Barbara Bartolome and Chicago’s Diane Willis.
Marni wrote a 5-book series entitled: TRUE DECEIT FALSE LOVE, a creative approach offering information and tools for healing from Family Trauma. Book 1 of 15,555 Terms & Phrases on Domestic Violence, Narcissistic Abuse & Parental Alienation was released in September 2021 and was prominently endorsed by Dr. Jennifer Harman, Dr. Sam Vaknin, Lisa A. Romano, Tracy A. Malone, and Tamara Gerstemeir Sweeney.
Marni’s guest articles have been featured in top magazines, and newspapers and she has been interviewed on TV and on numerous podcasts. In addition to her writing and speaking endeavors on embracing Spirituality after surviving Domestic Violence, severe Narcissist Abuse, extreme Parental Alienation, and Intergenerational Family Trauma, Marni is a contributing author to numerous anthology books. She was also inducted into the Bestselling Authors International Organization.
[00:31 – 09:31] Opening Segment
- Dr. Marni hill. Terrero Marni is an award-winning celebrated author, speaker, and educator.
- She earned her doctorate in education from Northern Illinois University. And post-doctoral studies at Harvard
- After a very successful and rewarding 35-year career as a high school, Special Ed teacher with 12 years as a university adjunct graduate school professor Marnie’s life was forever changed after experiencing numerous trauma-induced STEs, and spiritually transformative encounters.
- Marnie’s 2020 best books. Award-winning spiritual fiction. God came to my garage sale is prominently Endorsed
- Dr. Marni Hill discusses her trauma-induced spiritual experiences, which changed her life for the better.
- These experiences led to her decision to leave her American dream and move to the Caribbean.
- She has since reconciled with her parents and has a positive relationship with them now.
[09:31 – 17:58] What is spiritual fiction?
- Dr. Marni recalls a time when she had a garage sale and experienced many miracles, including dragonflies surrounding her.
- She became aware that spiritual fiction is a book genre and researched near-death experiences and spiritual encounters to validate her experiences.
- She writes about her experiences in fiction to share her message that every negative thing that happens has a lesson for us to learn.
[17:58 – 26:38] 5-Book Series on Domestic Violence: True Deceit False Love
- She shared that she was close to retirement and made a big life change to move away from her abuser.
- She retired from teaching on a Friday and moved the next Saturday.
- She is moving to Florida because there is lots of sunshine and she wants to be more active.
- Her book, True Deceit False Love, is a five-book series about domestic violence that helps people understand the terms and phrases associated with it.
[26:38 – 35:04] Healing through family childhood trauma work
- Dr. Marni discusses her work as a family therapist and the importance of family trauma work in order to heal from past hurts and create healthy relationships in the future.
- She emphasizes the importance of self-care and recognizing when something doesn’t feel right, especially when it comes to relationships.
- She also discusses the importance of spirituality in healing from trauma, as it can help us pay attention to our gut feelings and be more forgiving.
[35:04 – 43:18]It’s Important to Understand the Dynamics of Abuse
- It is important of understanding the dynamics of domestic violence and abuse in order to feel less alone and to make changes in one’s life.
- There are many resources available to help those affected by domestic violence, including books, podcasts, blogs, and videos.
- It is important to have candid conversations about these issues in order to provide hope and understanding to those affected.
[43:19 – 48:47] Closing Segment
- Connect with Dr. Marni!
- Links below
- Final words
- God Came To My Garage Sale
- True Deceit Fales Love Book Series
- 15,555 Terms & Phrases on Domestic Violence, Narcissistic Abuse & Parental Alienation
- Alphabetical Acrostic Anthems on Domestic Violence, Narcissistic Abuse & Parental Alienation
- Survivor’s Acrostic Poetry Workbook on Domestic Violence, Narcissistic Abuse & Parental Alienation
- A Free-Verse Poetry Collection
- Word Search Puzzles on Domestic Violence, Narcissistic Abuse, Parental Alienation & Intergenerational Family Trauma
Visit Dr. Mani Hill Foderaro’s website at www.godcametomygaragesale.com
“As far as my own relationship with my parents. And so many things that, came to light when I got older, when I was putting the pieces of the puzzle of my situation together because it’s so important, you have to go back and do the inner work. You have to look at your own family dynamics and try to make sense of what made you a target for a situation.” – Dr. Mani Hill Foderaro
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
You can also connect with me by emailing email@example.com.