Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is Rick Gosser. He appeared on NBC’s Today’s Show in 2010 after losing 135 lbs naturally. No pills. No options. No surgery. Everything was done naturally in 4 months. Today, he will join us to talk about his weight-losing journey, the activities he’s doing that you might be interested to try too, and his reminders for the Boomer Nation.
Join me in this episode and learn why Rick is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 05:12] Opening Segment
- I introduce and welcome Rick Gosser
- What motivated him to lose weight
[05:13 – 16:17] Rick’s 5 Minutes of Fame
- Listen to Rick’s story on how he appeared on NBC’s Today Show
- Hear Rick’s story on how he overcame an eye surgery
- His thoughts about joining marathons in his 50’s
[16:18 – 27:59] Activities Boomers Should Try
- Why Boomers should try scuba diving too
- The exciting part of biking according to Rick
- The perks of blogging for Boomers
[28:00 – 31:50] Closing Segment
- How to stay focus on your goals
- How can the Boomer Nation connect with you?
- Links below
- Final words
“I don’t wanna do [New Year’s resolutions] but I do solutions.” – Rick Gosser
“It’s all about mindset over anything else.” – Rick Gosser
- Book: Your Inner Skinny
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!