Our Kickass Boomer of the day is artist and tandem surfer, Myra Burg. A licensed architect, Myra has been an artist since she was a kid and was only introduced to tandem surfing in her early 30’s. Almost a decade later, she met her partner, Charlie, with whom she’s been artistically gliding along the waves in a seemingly magical way.
Join me in this episode and find out why Myra is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 05:57] Opening Segment
- I introduce our guest, Myra Burg
- Myra talks about tandem surfing
[05:58 – 11:38] Myra the Tandem Surfer
- Myra shares how she met her partner, Charlie
- Don’t miss Myra’s secrets on tandem surfing
[11:39 – 21:22] Myra the Artist
- We talk about our life inspirations
- Myra walks us through her creative process
- Why does “crazy” define Myra’s art?
- Check out her art. Link below
[21:23 – 29:55] Myra’s 93-Year-Old Inspiration
- We look back in the latest Thanksgiving
- Myra shares her 93-year-old inspiration
- How does Myra organize her thoughts?
[29:56 – 31:20] Closing Segment
- How can the Boomer Nation connect with you?
- Links below
- Final words
“Sometimes, the worse I feel, the more important it is for me to jump in the water.” – Myra Burg
“Everyday you wake up, you might as well make that effort because you don’t know on what day you’re not going to wake up.” – Myra Burg
“I think that we don’t really change much. We become more of who we are.” – Myra Bur Youtube of Myra & Charlie tandem surfing
This is video of Myra & Charlie tandem surfing. Click the link.
Email email@example.com to reach out to Myra. Check out her Website and her Pinterest and Instagram pages to see more of her artworks!
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
Visit http://kickassboomers.com/ to listen to the previous episodes. Also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and connect with me online and on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.