Welcome Back to Kick Ass Boomer, Today we are joined by D.R. Fay.
Having your own podcast has been in the back of your mind for a while now and recently it has started occupying your every thought. Do you know those times when you look up and say “Just give me a sign”? Well, THIS is that sign and it’s big, it’s bright and it has flashing-neon-arrows pointing at it.
D.R. Fay has combined her love of podcasting with her passion for editing, graphic design, strategy, and everything that makes up the production side of the business. It’s a job not only to make sure that her client’s message is upfront and center, but also that their airtime is used efficiently.
Contrary to popular belief, monetizing a podcast is not a One-Size-Fits-All situation. So Together, Let’s hear D.R Fay as she discusses how she customizes a strategic plan that will maximize her client’s return on investment. And help them build their audience and business while saving time, frustration, and money.
[00:32 – 09:20] How to Make a Podcast That Succeeds
- D.R. Fay is the founder of Mouthy Broad Media, a company that specializes in editing and producing podcasts.
- She says that one of the biggest mistakes people make when starting a podcast is underestimating what goes into making a successful one.
- Editing, show notes, and guest management are all important aspects of podcasting that Mouthy Broad Media takes care of for its clients.
[09:10 – 17:35] How to be a successful podcaster: Tips from an experienced affiliate
- D.R. Fay is an affiliate for a podcast management program and will be giving away the program’s notes to those who want to learn how to be a podcast manager.
- she has found her passion in her retirement years and now uses that energy to help other people in their businesses or industries.
- She recommends starting with one client before branching out into other areas of business.
[17:36 – 28:11] How to Start a Podcast and Make Money
- Starting out as a new podcaster can be intimidating, but with the right tools and strategies, it’s an exciting and rewarding business
- Podcasting is a great way to connect with others and share your thoughts and experiences
- There are many benefits to podcasting, including the ability to work from home, reduce travel time, and earn extra money
- When your job no longer works for you don’t be afraid to pull the plug.
[28:13 – 32:25] Closing Segment
- Connect with D.R. Fay!
- Links below
- Final words
Connect with D.R. Fay through their website at mouthybroadmedia.com
Affiliate Link Podcast Manager Course: https://cutt.ly/PodcastManagerCourse
For questions and inquiries to D.R. Fay don’t hesitate
to email her at email@example.com
“If you wait til you’re perfect you’re never ever going to do it.” – D.R. Fay
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
You can also connect with me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.