Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is Emily Thiroux Threatt, author of “Loving and Living Your Way Through Grief.” This book is a comprehensive guide to reclaiming and cultivating joy and carrying on in the face of loss.
Having gone through the experience of two husbands dying, as well as the deaths of her father, mother, sister, many family members, and friends, Emily has much experience in the grieving process and has learned to face life with love, optimism, and joy. Her mission is to comfort and support those dealing with grief and loss, focusing on positivity.
Join me in this episode and learn why Emily is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 04:54] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Emily Thiroux Threatt
- How she deals with the loss of a loved one
[04:55 – 14:43] The Right Words to Tell to Grieving People
- The words that you should tell the surviving family
- Emily gives us a sneak peek about her book
- The small and simple gestures that make a big difference
[14:44 – 24:46] The Grief and Happiness Alliance
- Emily shares her main motivation for writing a book about grieving
- She walks us through the process of writing her book
- Why you should join the Grief and Happiness Alliance
[24:47 – 27:17] Closing Segment
- Connect with Emily!
- Links below
- Final announcements
“The more that you focus on comfort and serving others, the better you’re gonna feel.” – Emily Thiroux Threatt
“When I started writing this book…it would be something that people could actually use to make a difference in their lives at this time.” – Emily Thiroux Threatt
- Book: Happy for No Reason
Email email@example.com to reach out to Emily or connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Check out Loving and Living Your Way Through Grief to learn more about her work and grab a copy of her book.
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
You can also connect with me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.