Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is Sharon Valenti, a serial entrepreneur, coach and teacher. She has worked with celebrities, millionaires, casino owners, inventors, other coaches as well as everyday people! Sharon is a leading expert in helping people achieve the life they’ve only dreamed of. Her past clients have praised her for her ability to problem solve, her sincerity, honesty, integrity, and ability to really listen and get to the bottom of their problems in a succinct way.
Sharon is the founder of BluePrint for Stress Release. While her courses are for everyone, she is dedicated to teaching teens/young adults who feel isolated, empty inside, unloved, depressed, etc. how to revolutionize their beliefs so they begin to feel connected in life. Through her work, she has discovered ways to bring out the best in people and make them feel confident; which leads to more success at home and work.
Join me in this episode and learn why Sharon is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 04:59] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Sharon Valenti
- How our childhood creates our habits when we grow up
[05:00 – 10:15] Experience is the Best Teacher
- Sharon believes that we are trained, not born, to be fearful
- Here’s why she thinks experience is the best teacher
- How to retrain our minds to be more forward-thinking
[10:16 – 20:19] How to Make Peace With Yourself
- The only time that we are going to get in trouble
- How we can invite peace in our lives
- Sharon shares this practical tip
- The childhood pieces of advice that Sharon wants to debunk
[20:20 – 30:40] Acceptance vs. Forgiveness
- Sharon weighs in between acceptance and forgiveness
- The person who should love and nurture us
- We are the ones who attach meaning to our lives
[30:41 – 40:22] How to Release Stress
- We have an important conversation about growing up
- The role of parents in children’s lives
- Sharon talks about Blueprint for Stress Release
- Links below
[40:23 – 45:01] Closing Segment
- Connect with Sharon!
- Links below
- Final announcements
“There is no substitute for real life experience.” – Sharon Valenti
“It is my job to love myself, to nurture myself, to be there for myself.” – Sharon Valenti
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with Sharon or follow her on LinkedIn. Visit Blueprint for Stress Release to learn more about her work.
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
Visit http://kickassboomers.com/ to listen to the previous episodes. Also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
You can also connect with me by emailing email@example.com.