Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is Laura Eiman. She was overweight, newly divorced, without direction and unemployed 20 years ago until she began studying the mindset of Olympic athletes, Navy SEALs, and Greek philosophers. As a result, she has developed a unique mental toughness program to overcome negative attitude, lack of direction and life threatening sugar addiction once and for all.
Join me in this episode and learn why Laura is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 05:50] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Laura Eiman
- What prompted her to change her life
[05:51 – 15:09] What to Know About Stoicism
- Laura shares her experience training like a Navy SEAL
- What Boomers can learn from stoicism
- We have an interesting exchange about dealing with hardships
[15:10 – 25:09] How to be a Navy SEAL-certified Coach
- How Laura developed her 4-step program on mental toughness
- She was able to start a business from her room with this strategy
- Boomers should realize that we have an amazing life
- Here’s why
[25:10 – 35:19] Laura’s Message for Boomers
- Laura tells us the importance of volunteering in your community
- What losing can do to people according to Laura
- Here’s a “kick in the butt” from Laura that you should not miss!
[35:20 – 41:52] Closing Segment
- Connect with Laura!
- Links below
- Final announcements
“Never ever ever give up on yourself.” – Laura Eiman
“Life is not a do-it-yourself program. We need each other.” – Laura Eiman
- Kickass Boomers Ep. 21: His 1963 hit “Forget Him,” his 5th Gold Record makes it hard to forget Teen Idol and Entertainer Bobby Rydell
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
You can also connect with me by emailing email@example.com.