Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is Naveen Sridhar, a scientist and an author living in Germany. Born in India, he migrated to Germany at an early age for studies at the Technical University of Berlin. He has a Ph.D. in chemistry and chemical engineering. Besides his profession as a research scientist in the German industry, he was also active in entertainment.
From scribbling random thoughts to writing a bestselling novel, Naveen has really come a long way. He will share his inspiring story, alongside some practical tips for boomers to write their own novels too.
Join me in this episode and learn why Naveen is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 05:15] Opening Segment
- I introduce and welcome Naveen Sridhar
- He talks about his experience writing his novel
[05:16 – 15:32] Writing His Novel
- How his wife inspired him to start his novel
- Naveen was just in the right time to write his novel
- He explains
- We share stories about World War II
[15:33 – 25:50] Developing the Characters in a Novel
- Do you want to start writing a novel too?
- Here’s Naveen’s advice for you
- Why he prefers writing letters over posting on the internet
- Here’s Naveen’s interesting insight about developing characters in a novel
[25:51 – 35:23] Writing Like a Movie Director
- You are not alone in writing your novel
- Naveen explains
- Connect with Naveen!
- Links below
- He gives us a sneak peek about his latest book
[35:24 – 37:06] Closing Segment
- Use the languages you know now, and here’s why
- Final announcements
“There comes a time when the characters [in your book] start telling you what to do.” – Naveen Sridhar
“Think of yourself more as a movie director and everything you write in the story is made up of scenes.” – Naveen Sridhar
- Kickass Boomers previous episode: #24: Dr. Kaye says “I’m Not Aging:” I’m Ripening, Weathering, & Marinating
Learn more about one of his masterpieces, A Complete Guide to Ventriloquism.
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
You can also connect with me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.