Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is Sharon Christie, a nurse for 6 years and a lawyer for 35. She joins us today to talk about her career as a serial professional, particularly her new business coaching female lawyer-entrepreneurs at Bold Women Lawyers. She also shares some inspiring pieces of advice for boomers who are now contemplating retirement.
Join me in this episode and learn why Sharon is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 03:04] Opening Segment
- I introduce and welcome Sharon Christie
- Nurse and lawyer
- Interest in policy and law
[03:05 – 13:20] No Retirement For Sharon
- Why she wanted to work by herself
- The unique way that women communicate with one another
- Sharon did not retire but started a new business
- She shares her reasons
[13:21 – 20:15] Bold Women Lawyers
- How Boomers can cope with the ever-changing technology
- What’s with the word “bold” why does Sharon like it?
- The hardest part for women in starting a business
[20:16 – 23:02] Closing Segment
- How can the Boomer Nation connect with you?
- Links below
- Sharon’s parting advice for baby boomers
- Final announcements
“It’s the social side, those connections, and it’s also the challenges, the brain challenges, that keeps your brain active.” – Sharon Christie
“If you want to do it, do it. Don’t be held down by other people’s views…” – Sharon Christie
Connect with Sharon on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
Download The 3 Foundational Pillars Your Law Business Should Stand On To Drive Success at Bold Women Lawyers
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
Visit http://kickassboomers.com/ to listen to the previous episodes. Also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and connect with me online and on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.