Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is Chris Vasiliadis, an author, speaker, and founder of Priority Wellness. A self-proclaimed Burnout-Buster, she helps overwhelmed professionals regain and reclaim their energy through her time-proven skills, techniques, and recommendations. Chris is also a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach.
She’s been doing all these things while living with multiple sclerosis since 2005, a testament to how Chris was able to take care not just of her clients’ health but also of hers too.
Join me in this episode and learn why Chris is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 04:45] Opening Segment
- I introduce and welcome Chris Vasiliadis
- She talks about her path to coaching
[04:46 – 15:07] Why Prioritize Your Wellness
- Address your health as soon as possible
- It will catch up to you anyway
- The fun part of coaching according to Chris
- A myth about stress that Chris has busted
[15:08 – 25:29] Reframing Your Mindset
- Reframing your mindset to deal with stress
- Chris talks about the Superpower of Presence
- Chris breaks down the power of meditation
[25:30 – 35:20] Your Inner Voice is Like a Child
- Treat your inner voice like a child
- Here’s why
- Learn Chris’ hobbies that you can try too!
- How to find your own hobbies
- Listen to these inspiring parting words from Chris
[35:21 – 40:16] Closing Segment
- How can the Boomer Nation connect with you?
- Links below
- Final announcements
“If you’re not addressing your health, it’s gonna catch up with you at some point.” – Chris Vasiliadis
“The only way we can influence the future is how we are in this present moment.” – Chris Vasiliadis
- Eckhart Tolle
- Chris’ book: Ignition
- Eckhart Tolle’s book: A New Earth
Connect with Chris on Facebook and LinkedIn and check out Priority Wellness to regain and reclaim your energy!
Subscribe to her newsletter and pick up your free copy of “Nine mistakes that prevent people from burnout-proofing their lives.”
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
Visit http://kickassboomers.com/ to listen to the previous episodes. Also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and connect with me online and on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.