You are not too old to dream.
Joseph Drolshagen or as his peers call him, Joey, joins us in this episode to help us get out of the trap full of fear, doubts, and worry. He shares some valuable lessons that prioritize paying attention to what you say to yourself and where you get your advice from. Joey also emphasizes that mindset is key and vision is a must regardless if you’re in your Boomer years now or still getting there.
Join me in this episode and learn why Joey is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 05:21] Opening Segment
- I introduce and welcome Joseph “Joey” Drolshagen
- Having fear, self-doubts, and worry?
- Hear this advice from Joey
[05:22 – 15:27] Knowing What Fear Is
- Why you should know how to overcome your fears
- What does fear do to you?
- Money grows on trees
- Joey explains
- Why it should be us who should decide we should change
- Don’t wait for external influences
[15:28 – 20:35] Don’t Kill Your Dreams
- Pay attention on how you speak to yourself
- Guard your thoughts
- Be careful who where you take advice from
[20:36 – 30:23] Passion-Purpose-Mission
- Why Joey is passionate about his current work now
- How can the Boomer Nation connect with you?
- Links below
- Don’t miss these parting words from Joey!
[30:24 – 31:58] Closing Segment
- Final announcements
“If you’re feeling empty, you’re feeling lost, you’re feeling you’re just existing right now, you have choices to bring back life, excitement, [and] passion into your everyday living.” – Joseph Drolshagen
“Really pay attention to the way you speak to yourself. Pay attention to your thoughts and along with that is: Pay attention to where you’re feeling discontent…” – Joseph Drolshagen
Check out Joey’s website to learn more about his work. Follow him on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Schedule a call with Joey! Start here.
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
Visit http://kickassboomers.com/ to listen to the previous episodes. Also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Email email@example.com and connect with me online and on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.