Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is Mike Browne, an animator, illustrator, and entrepreneur. He is the co-creator of “Pictures That Pop,” a coloring book for people with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. In this episode, Mike walked down the memory lane to share with us how he came up with his coloring books and how he’s using his talent to help salespeople in the automobile and real estate industries.
Mike is truly a talented boomer we can emulate. He discovered a talent he’s now using to serve other people. It’s high time for you to find your talents too. I’m sure we all have talents that we can offer to the world.
Join me in this episode and learn why Mike is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 05:34] Opening Segment
- I introduce and welcome Mike Browne
- A coloring book for people with dementia
[05:35 – 14:36] Pictures That Pop
- How Pictures That Pop can help people with visual problems too
- Listen to Mike
- Listen to Mike’s story on how his book changed someone else’s life
[14:37 – 26:22] The Right Book For You
- Here’s a personal story that you should also hear
- The right book for you according to Mike
- Mike talks about this drawing that turned into a memorable moment
[26:23 – 33:50] Closing Segment
- How he offers his talent to the automobile and real estate industries
- How can the Boomer Nation connect with you?
- Links below
- Final words
“I can complement your look even more so than make fun of it.” – Mike Browne
“[Pictures That Pop] is kinda simple but nobody thought of that!” – Mike Browne
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!