Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is Ron Kaiser, Ph.D., a licensed psychologist and the Director of Psychology at the Jefferson Headache Center at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia. He talks about his book, “Rejuvenaging” where he lays out the theory and practice of growing older while feeling rejuvenated.
Join me in this episode and learn why Ron is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 05:36] Opening Segment
- I introduce and welcome Ron Kaiser, Ph.D.
- His background as a psychologist
- What’s inside his book “Rejuvenaging?”
[05:37 – 16:09] Brain Development
- Do you know that our brain can continue developing as we age?
- Dr. Ron explains
- The benefits of learning the Internet for Boomers
- The factors that reduce life longevity
[16:10 – 25:49] Thinking and Doing
- The power of socializing with people
- Ron breaks it down
- Learn more about positive psychology from Ron
- How to bridge the gap between thinking and doing?
[25:50 – 38:11] Power of Gratitude
- Ron breaks down the power of gratitude
- Are humans naturally optimistic?
- Ron weighs in
- Here’s why you should join Ron’s gym
[38:12 – 38:44] Closing Segment
- How can the Boomer Nation connect with you?
- Links below
- Final words
“Prevention is always better than crisis management.” – Dr. Ron Kaiser
“Appreciate the good that permeates us.” – Dr. Ron Kaiser
- Dr. Ron’s book: Rejuvenaging: The Art and Science of Growing Older with Enthusiasm
- Book: Chasing Life
- Dr. Rick Hanson
Email email@example.com to connect with Dr. Ron or visit his website and his social media pages: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
Visit http://kickassboomers.com/ to listen to the previous episodes. Also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and connect with me online and on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.