Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is Patricia Gallagher, author of “Christmas on Lindberg Mountain” and many other inspirational books. She also writes poems, one of which has the theme “Team of Angels” where she expresses hope and love for the world.Today, she will share a couple of lines from the Team of Angels, her story on how she became a successful author and poet, and the passion projects that fellow Boomers can emulate.
Join me in this episode and learn why Patricia is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 10:00] Opening Segment
- I introduce and welcome Patricia Gallagher
- She talks about this one summer day that changed her life
- How she started her career as an author and poet
[10:01 – 25:50] A Team of Angels
- Patricia shares how she expresses her love for her family
- Write as if you’re writing a prayer
- Patricia tells us how
- The passion project she started during the pandemic
[25:51 – 41:30] Late Boomers
- Here’s Patricia’s way of spreading optimism and care for others
- She gives inspiring insights about expressing one’s self through words
- Don’t miss Patricia’s reminder for the Boomer Nation!
[41:31 – 55:26] Acts of Kindness
- Patricia recalls a story of kindness you should hear
- She walks us through her process of creating this grandkids-inspired project
- What does she mean by “Nothing ventured, nothing gained?”
[55:27 – 01:04:01] Goodness in People
- Patricia gives a sneak peek on this family project
- How she discover the goodness in people
[01:04:02 – 01:05:42] Closing Segment
- How can the Boomer Nation connect with you?
- Links below
- Final words
“Everybody has an experience that can help somebody.” – Patricia Gallagher
“It’s never too late to be a late Boomer.” – Patricia Gallagher
Email email@example.com to connect with Patricia or call or text 267 939 0365. Visit her website and a couple of her passion projects: Happy Flower Day and Christmas on Lindbergh Mountain
Check out Patricia’s books here.
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
Visit http://kickassboomers.com/ to listen to the previous episodes. Also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and connect with me online and on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.