I had a healthy dose of good laughs and serious comedy talk with our Kickass Boomer of the Day, Scott Curtis. Scott is an aspiring comedian and the voice of Behind the Bits, a podcast that interviews professional comedians to dig deep and find out what makes them click and how they apply their craft. He joined us in this episode to share his path to comedy and how it helped him during a midlife crisis.
Join me in this episode and learn why Scott is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 04:09] Opening Segment
- I introduce and welcome Scott Curtis
- Scott talks about his path to comedy
[04:10 – 11:39] Play to Win
- Don’t miss Scott’s advice for the Boomer Nation
- The hardest thing for older people to do
- How he started his podcasting career
[11:40 – 23:27] The Beauty of Comedy
- How humor and laughter makes life better
- Scott explains
- The hardest form of performance art for Scott
- Here’s Scott’s morning routine you might want to follow
- Who are Scott’s inspirations?
[23:28 – 30:34] Learning in Podcasting
- Listen to Scott’s tactics to relate to young people
- He talks about his passion for learning and podcasting
- Why you should remain active in your older years
[30:35 – 31:58] Closing Segment
- How can the Boomer Nation connect with you?
- Links below
- Final words
“If you’ve got something that you need to do everyday, if you put a deadline on yourself, then that makes things better for you.” – Scott Curtis
“The funny thing about comedians is once you get them on a subject that they’re interested in, you don’t have to talk anymore.” – Scott Curtis
- #4: Hear how Mike Wader reinvented himself 3x’s and look for a free surprise
- Behind the Bits Episode 1: Tom Dreesen
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!