Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is Don McGrath Ph.D., a fitness and health advocate, lifelong athlete, and scale marketing expert. He collaborates with coaches, consultants, and experts to create and deliver powerful and effective marketing messages that call their target audience to action. He wrote the book, “Dream It, Live It, Love It” to learn from Boomer athletes who remain active to this day while being a prolific inventor himself, having 36 patents and US trademarks under his name. Today, Don joins the Boomer Nation to discuss the secrets of living a fit and healthy lifestyle in your “vintage” years.
Join me in this episode and learn why Don is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 05:40] Opening Segment
- I introduce and welcome Don McGrath
- Listen to this advice from Don for the Boomer Nation!
[05:41 – 11:03] Worthwhile Activities
- What are the activities that the Boomer Nation can do?
- We talk about the beauty of exercising
[11:04 – 16:53] Free Routines
- Why you should educate yourself and be an advocate
- What Don learned from interviewing over-50 athletes
- How to get free physical activity routines at your home
[16:54 – 24:30] Successful Second Half
- Here’s the only thing that’s stopping you from getting started
- It’s never too late to try something new
- Don explains
[24:31 – 26:46] Closing Segment
- How can the Boomer Nation connect with you?
- Links below
- Final words
“Find the things that make you smile. Envision yourself doing something and if it [doesn’t] make you smile, don’t do it!” – Don McGrath
“You have to become your own best advocate and be [an] advocate for those that you love.” – Don McGrath
“Nothing’s ‘all or nothing.’” – Don McGrath
Call Don at 970-443-4307 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow him on social media: LinkedIn and Facebook. Visit his company’s website and their Facebook and Linkedin pages to learn more about their work.
Apply for a free 30-minute session with Don by checking out his personal website.
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
Visit http://kickassboomers.com/ to listen to the previous episodes. Also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Email email@example.com and connect with me online and on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.