Here is a solo episode to reflect on the trying times of 2020 and look forward to the new year. I started this podcast to bring stories that inspire and motivate baby boomers to live the best life possible for them. In living our best lives, I know that we also want to leave a legacy that we will be proud of. The previous episodes so far have shown that everything is possible for us, boomers. We can be tandem surfers (Episode 9), musicians (Episode 8), entrepreneurs (Episode 5), and many more! Listen to the previous episodes and be inspired by the boomer stories that we featured. Bee Bold, Not Old. Kick Ass, and live your best life. Now, let’s all welcome the new year, 2021.
“When we reach out to help others, we immediately feel better ourselves.” – Terry Lohrbeer
“Socializing and connecting are still very important for our mental, as well as our physical health.” – Terry Lohrbeer
Previous episodes mentioned:
- #3: How can Boomers benefit from a non-financial retirement coach?
- #4: Hear how Mike Wader reinvented himself 3x’s and look for a free surprise
- #5: Peter Beckenham’s journey from school principal to corporate life to entrepreneur
- #8: Kevin Barry Price’s journey as a musician post-retirement
- #9: Myra Burg is an artist and designer both on a tandem surfboard and in her art studio
- #12: Cassandra got sober at age 79. What is she doing today at 87 years old?
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW on Apple Podcasts and help me find the next boomers who will inspire us!