Welcome Back to Kick Ass Boomer, Today we are joined by Dr. Ynge Ljung!
Dr. Ynge Ljung was born and raised in Sweden, Dr. Ynge graduated as Chemical Engineer, but nobody at that time hired women engineers, and she moved to Bangla Desh, then to Venezuela. In 1990 she came to The United States, where she went to The Traditional School For Chinese Medicine in Miami from 1992 – 1995 when she graduated as an Acupuncture Physician. She opened her own clinic and had amazing results, but one or another didn’t respond as she expected. The patient would feel much better after the treatment, but the ailment would come back, mostly aches and pains and digestive problems.
This was not acceptable to Her so she started a quest to find what the root was, and found that allergies played a big role in these patients, and took courses to learn how to remedy this. In 1998 she started treating for allergies with the system called NAET. It was an excellent protocol and she had great results, but it took a lot of time and many visits, so many patients didn’t finish their treatments due to lack of time and money, and many families had more than one child, and allergies themselves. In 2000, She started to experiment and research other methods to speed up the process. By now allergies started to be more and more common, and with many people living far away from a practitioner, she started to work on a protocol and system the patients could do themselves. In 2006 The Allergy Kit was born and launched on the internet! With one DIY kit, a family can treat their whole family, thus taking the power of their health back into their own hands and this is the mission and passion of Dr. Ynge!
[00:26 – 09:28] Allergy Kit Can Help You Get Rid of Your Symptoms
- Dr. Ynge Ljun developed a protocol and sip systems for self-treatment of allergies and other health problems in 2006.
- The kit includes seven stress VI, and a basic kit
- The first Treatment is for allergies to Eggs, Chicken Milk, Dairies, Vitamin C, and Parasites
- The second Treatment is for Sugar and Vitamin B
- The Third one is for Toxins
[09:28 – 18:09] Where to find an allergy kit to treat your whole family
- Dr. Ynge has a book “Finding your Lost Child” that teaches readers the importance of Understanding Allergies, Nutrition, and Detox in Autism and Children on the Spectrum
- Many children on the spectrum are also sensitive to food and milk and may have an allergic response to wheat.
[18:09 – 26:54] Food is the Root of Allergies and Depression
- Allergies and weight are related, and people with allergies are more likely to develop obesity and other health problems.
- Antibiotics can destroy the gut, leading to depression, anxiety, and Alzheimer’s.
- Food should be taught in schools as a way to prevent these diseases.
[26:55 – 34:48] The Importance of an Allergy Kit
- People are starting to think that they might have allergies and need to consult a nutritionist.
- Sugar is a big problem for those with allergies, and wheat is also a common allergen.
- If people want to take care of their allergies, they need to get a kit and figure out what foods are causing problems.
[24:20 – 31:39] Closing Segment
- Connect with Dr. Ynge Ljung
- Links below
- Final words
Connect with Dr. Ynge. Ljung
Get Dr. Ynge’s report “10 Surprising Facts About Allergies You May Not Know” go to www.drynge.com
for more information, visit www.theallergykit.com
You may Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
or give her office a call at 754-399-3900
Finding Your Lost Child: Understanding Allergies, Nutrition, and Detox in Autism and Children on the Spectrum
“The thing with allergies and weight is that you create what you’re allergic to and they are mostly not good things like sugar and wheat and How can you lose weight if you keep eating it ” –
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
Visit http://kickassboomers.com/ to listen to the previous episodes. Also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
You can also connect with me by emailing email@example.com.