Welcome Back to Kick Ass Boomer, Today we are joined by Bartholomew Butler
Bart is a Serial Entrepreneur, Philanthropist, and International Best Selling Author who has founded numerous firms including a top-selling Real Estate sales firm, a Real Estate Hedge Fund, and a successful REO business, as well as several mortgage and title businesses just to name a few. With nearly 30 years in residential and commercial real estate and construction he has worked for, or with, many respected companies such as Turner Construction, Cain Contracting, Lewis Contracting, Kayden Premier Enterprises, REMAX, Associates Financial, Prudential, Allstate, Beltway Title, Long & Foster, Keller Williams, Butler Classic Homes, and Washington Homes, just to name a few. His personal passion is developing rehab projects in under-deserved communities in the Washington DC-Baltimore MD corridor!
Bart holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from Virginia Tech (84), and is a graduate of the Clark Construction Strategic Management Program & 2021 Clark Capstone Team Winner!
Let’s hear more Kickass Boomer stories from Bart as he brings us on his Journey!
[00:33 – 08:43] Bart Butler: Surviving and Thriving in Tough Washington DC Neighborhood
- Bart Butler grew up in a tough Washington DC neighborhood in the seventies and eighties where drugs, crime, and death were the norm.
- None of his brothers lived past the age of 30.
- Bart’s biggest fear growing up was that his fate would be the same as his brothers
- Bart got his college degree and excelled in the real estate and mortgage business.
- Bart is a serial entrepreneur, philanthropist, and international bestselling author.
- He has found success in real estate, development, and mortgage lending.
[08:43 – 16:48] Boomers Can Learn From Their Mistakes and Succeed
- Bart’s experiences during the recession and how it led to them losing $4 million in assets.
- He also talks about how mindset has been key to their survival and success.
- The book contains life lessons on how to be a successful boomer, including advice on mindset, goal setting, and strategizing.
[16:48 – 26:24] How to Maximize Your Effort and Legacy
- Bart shares about the importance of mindset in achieving success, and how working smarter, not harder is key to maximizing effort and getting more work done in a shorter amount of time.
- He also emphasizes the importance of legacy and taking care of oneself both physically and spiritually, and how all three aspects are necessary for a well-rounded life.
- Bart encourages boomers to be engaged in every aspect of their lives and to leave a legacy that is positive and helpful.
[26:25 – 30:25] Closing Segment
- Connect with Bart Butler
- Links below
- Final words
Connect with Bart Butler by visiting the following websites
Redemption:Grace Extended and The Real Price of Success
Redemption: Grace Extended and The Real Price of Success
Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad’s Guide to Financial
“I work smarter now not harder. And what that does is that leads me to do, what I like to call make more work less. I want to make more money, but put out less effort.” – Bart Butler
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
Visit http://kickassboomers.com/ to listen to the previous episodes. Also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
You can also connect with me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.