Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is Debbra Lupien, a spiritual teacher, international no. 1 best-selling author, and Voice of the Akashic Records. Debbra wrote the book, “Akasha Unleashed: The Missing Manual to You (Voice of the Akashic Records),” to guide people, especially Boomers, in accessing their Akashic records. The records serve as a repository of all details about your soul from the moment you were born.
Join me in this episode and find out why Debbra is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 05:45] Opening Segment
- I introduce our guest, Debbra Lupien
- Debbra talks about Akashic records
- A life-changing animal communication course
[05:46 – 10:32] A Record of Your Soul
- Why we should access our Akashic records
- Debbra talks about soul-introduction reading
- We talk about the importance of physical and mental activities
[10:33 – 26:11] The Missing Manual To You
- You are amazing just the way you are
- Find out why
- Debbra’s inspirations to take this journey
- How to slow down the time
- Why this time is a renaissance for boomers
- Figuring out your life at age 70 is okay
[26:12 – 32:34] Closing Segment
- Examine everything from the lens of the soul
- How can the Boomer Nation connect with you?
- Links below
- Be a VIP!
- Final words
“If you learn how to use you [Akashic records]… you’re gonna find all these amazing idiosyncrasies and things that you would think are just coincidence…” – Debbra Lupien
“As long as you’re still breathing, it’s not too late. Find what feeds your soul and do it.” – Debbra Lupien
- #7: Judith Stevens Explains Who Edgar Cayce Is & Why You Should Care
- Akasha Unleashed: The Missing Manual to You (Voice of the Akashic Records)
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!