Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is Judith Stevens, Coordinator for Study Groups and National Outreach Volunteers for Edgar Cayce’s Association of Research and Enlightenment (A.R.E.). The A.R.E. was established to continue the teachings of Edgar Cayce, the most documented psychic of the 20th century and also known as the “Father of Holistic Medicine.” In this episode, we will talk about the life-changing lessons she learned from Mr. Cayce and how she is applying them in her works today.
Join me and find out why Judith is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 08:34] Opening Segment
- I introduce our guest, Judith Stevens
- Judith shares her background
- The brilliance of Edgar Cayce
- The “entity gained” and “entity lost”
[08:35 – 20:11] Command The Mind, Body, and Spirit
- We are all of the same age–soul-wise.
- Find out why
- Judith shares the lesson from A.R.E. that improved her life
- We talk about thriving under difficult situations
- Ask yourself, “What can I learn from this?”
- She talks about the benefits of writing sleep suggestions
- She tells us why we should do yoga
[20:12 – 30:12] Read and Experience Cayce’s Lessons
- How can you have a wonderful college experience?
- Check out Atlantic University. Link below
- Judith talks about a massage you won’t get anywhere else
- Visit Cayce/Reilly School of Massage. Link below
- Interested to read the 14,000+ Cayce readings?
- Visit Edgar Cayce Foundation. Link below
[30:13 – 40:24] Seek Healing Modalities
- How can you volunteer on A.R.E. programs?
- Judith walks us through the process to be better individuals
[40:25 – 43:35] Closing Segment
- How can the Boomer Nation connect with you?
- Links below
- Final words from Judith and me.
“Whatever we put into our body is going to affect our mind and our spirit or soul.” – Judith Stevens
“There are no coincidences according to Mr. Cayce. We’re in this Earth but we chose to come in and we had to get at the end of the long waiting line.” – Judith Stevens
Email Judith at email@example.com or call her at 800-333-4499 ext. 7237. Visit https://www.edgarcayce.org/ and their social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Learn more about A.R.E.’s Prison Outreach Program here or call their toll-free number 800-333-4499 ext. 7190.
Looking for volunteer opportunities? See this link.
Bee Bold, Not Old.
Leave a review and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer! Also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and connect with me online and on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.