How do you really start your own nonprofit organization?
Christian LeFer went through the grueling process of applying for a nonprofit, prompting him to start something so aspiring organizers will not go through the same path anymore. The result is a business that has become the top-rated 501(c)3 service in this niche.
Like Christian, many people’s passion for starting a nonprofit is sparked by events from childhood. Starting a business can be a great way to find meaning and solve problems in the world but sometimes the best model for the change you see is nonprofit. That’s where nonprofits can provide a great level of meaning in your life, far beyond what a business could.
Join me in this episode and learn why Christian is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 05:37] Opening Segment
- The reason why Christian LeFer started the top-rated 501(c)3 service
- Here’s how his own process of submitting applications works
[05:38 – 10:55] Why People Start Nonprofits
- The reasons people are starting nonprofits according to Christian
- Christian’s message for boomers is to join nonprofit organizations
- Here are the benefits
- What does he mean by nonprofits being “quantum entities”
[10:56 – 20:39] The 5 Stages of the Nonprofit Life Cycle
- Christian offers this observation about boomers and nonprofits that you should hear
- He talks about the process of how he came up with his personal mission in life
- The five stages of the nonprofit life cycle according to Christian
[20:40 – 30:14] How to Name a Nonprofit
- How to name your nonprofit and craft a powerful mission statement
- Christian tells us the power of having a life purpose
- Anyone can start a nonprofit as long as it benefits something in the world
- Christian explains
[30:15 – 38:59] Tax Benefits of Starting a Nonprofit
- Merging your goal for the nonprofit with your own passion
- The tax benefits of starting a nonprofit
- Chrisitan explains that the world has been divided for so long
- Here’s what he wants to do
[39:00 – 40:26] Closing Segment
- Connect with Christian!
- Links below
- Final announcements
“Everything that is done for people who can’t do it for themselves or is out to improve the community out…all of these different things are all nonprofits.” – Christian LeFer
“If what you want to do has a beneficial quality to the community or educates or has to do with science…you can start a nonprofit.” – Christian LeFer
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach out to Christian or follow him on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram. Launch your good idea into an IRS-approved 501(c)3 by visiting Instant Nonprofit!
- JOIN the free 10-day Bootcamp on How to Start a Nonprofit here
- Get the Nonprofit Startup Kit here
- Discover The Secret Guide to Starting a Nonprofit
- Raise Your First $12,000 to $100,000 With This Proven Formula
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
Visit http://kickassboomers.com/ to listen to the previous episodes. Also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
You can also connect with me by emailing email@example.com.