Mia Altieri is an actress, writer, improviser, and voiceover talent. She is most noted for her lead role as Cate in the feature film, “Remember Isobel.” Mia brings her creative firepower to whatever draws her fascination and interest. In addition to acting and writing, she expresses her creativity as a storyteller, artist, designer, dancer, poet, and chef.
An adventurer at heart, she has lived and worked in Tokyo, Paris, and Legnano, Italy. Mia enjoys preparing delicious meals, deep conversations, finding out what inspires others, performing spontaneous long-form Haiku, and simply creating anything that could be called art. Mia is the co-author of “There’s A Dead Girl In My Yard.”
Join me in this episode and learn why Mia is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 06:29] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Mia Altieri
- How Mia found a dead girl in her yard
- The basis of her book with Angela Page
[06:30 – 16:26] The Dead Girl’s Real-Life Story
- Mia shares the process of writing the book
- How some of the late girl’s clothes ended up with Mia
- Who is this girl that inspired Mia and Angela to write a book?
- Mia shares her story
[16:27 – 25:24] What’s Next for Mia and the Book
- The possibility of turning their book into a movie
- Mia talks about how they came up with the character names
- She shares the other projects she’s working on right now
[25:25 – 28:30] Closing Segment
- Connect with Mia!
- Links below
- Final announcements
“We had a lot of fun writing it and…just taking some of the facts and then throwing like crazy creation into it. It was just so wild.” – Mia Altieri
“[The book is] fast-paced. It’s interesting. It’s not heavy; it’s light. It’s easy to comprehend. It’s silly, and it’s super brilliant.” – Mia Altieri
- Kickass Boomers Episode 69: “There’s a Dead Girl in My Yard” and “Suddenly Single Sylvia: Plus Boomer Dating Guide” author Angela Page joins me today!
GRAB a copy of the book, There’s a Dead Girl in My Yard here.
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
You can also connect with me by emailing email@example.com.