Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is Dr. Russell Jaffe, a 40-year veteran of molecular biology and clinical diagnostics. He pioneered “lymphocyte tests of immune function and hypersensitivity” and is focused on providing functional, predictive tests and procedures designed to improve the precision of both diagnosis and of treatment outcomes.
Dr. Jaffe serves as Clinical Instructor of Clinical Leadership at the George Washington University School of Medical Sciences. He is board certified in Clinical Pathology and in Chemical Pathology and the recipient of the Merck, Sharp & Dohm Excellence in Research Award, the J.D. Lane Award, and the U.S.P.H.S. Meritorious Service Award. Dr Jaffe was honored as an International Scientist of 2003 by the IBC, Oxford, England, UK for his lifetime contributions to clinical medicine, biochemistry, immunology, methodology, and integrative health policy.
Join me in this episode and learn why Russell is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 05:53] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Dr. Russell Jaffe
- Why he pursued integrative health as a career
[05:54 – 15:56] How Boomers Can Feel and Function Better
- Here’s how Russell’s company can help Boomers live longer
- Russell shares his aspirations for being an integrative health expert
- Feel and function better with these tips from Russell
[15:57 – 25:14] What Boomers Should Eat
- Why Boomers should look for younger friends
- What Boomers should eat first thing in the morning
- This simple and easy exercise should be part of a Boomer’s routine
[25:15 – 35:35] Proactive, Predictive, and Preventive Health Model
- Build your own garden and grow edible plants
- Here’s why according to Russell
- There’s so much that the nature offers that we don’t explore
- Prevention is always better than cure
[35:36 – 37:49] Closing Segment
- Connect with Russell!
- Links below
- Final announcements
“I’m confident that habits control the future.” – Dr. Russell Jaffe
“Find a reason to go out and amble.” – Dr. Russell Jaffe
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
You can also connect with me by emailing email@example.com.