Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is Carol Harris. She is 78 years young living in a small town in Wales, Great Britain, with her husband, Paul. She has run businesses of her own in many years and has coached other people to do the same. In this episode, Carol will talk about the benefits of neuro-linguistic programming and other things that can make the lives of boomers more fulfilling and satisfying.
Join me in this episode and learn why Carol is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 03:40] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Carol Harris
- What is neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) in a nutshell?
[03:41 – 12:32] Benefits of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Carol talks about the benefits of NLP
- Why we should laugh more often
- Why Carol is interested in this Japanese drumming technique
[12:33 – 22:35] Things to Enjoy in Your Boomer Years
- Carol will write 2 more books
- Find out what she will talk about!
- Don’t miss this important piece of advice from Carol!
- Here’s why it’s never too late to try something new
[22:36 – 25:42] Closing Segment
- Connect with Carol!
- Links below
- Final announcements
“The interesting thing about [neuro-linguistic programming] is it enables us to go into detail about how people think.” – Carol Harris
“As people get older, they should hopefully have a bit more time to do the things they like.” – Carol Harris
- Kickass Boomers Episode 57: Katharine is a Best-Selling Author and an Activist for Aging Well, Living with Purpose, and Being Unexpectedly Happy!
- Book: Eightysomethings by Katharine Esty PhD
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
You can also connect with me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.