In this solo episode, I am inviting you to reflect with me as we continue to go through these trying times. Some of you may already be getting tired and probably looking for inspiration on how we can make this world a better place. Well, I have more than 50 episodes that can give you not only inspiration but also actionable, practical steps to make your life–and the world–better.
I will share with you some of my amazing conversations with our fellow baby boomers from Thailand, Canada, Australia, Finland, Great Britain, Germany and of course the USA. Although they come from different places all over the world, they all have the same messages that you probably need to hear today.
Let’s dive right in and be Kickass Boomers!
“We can rise above our circumstances and set the example for our family, friends and those we come in contact with each day.” – Terry Lohrbeer
“Don’t forget to laugh. After all, laughter is the best medicine and when you are laughing it’s hard to be sad or angry.” – Terry Lohrbeer
- Kickass Boomers previous episodes
- #54: Why is Susan’s message from her song “Work Hard Love Harder” so important today?
- #8: Kevin Barry Price’s journey as a musician post-retirement
- #44: “The Gift Best Given – A Memoir” an unusual adoption story with a surprise twist
- #42: Terry Tucker’s powerful message of hope and positivity
- #34: Looking for a unique and fun way to meet new people?
- #24: Dr. Kaye says “I’m Not Aging:” I’m Ripening, Weathering, & Marinating
- #22: How Rick lost 135 lbs & appeared on NBC’s Today Show
- #19: Where is my “Team of Angels”????? Feeling overwhelmed?
- #16: How can comedy help a mid-life crisis?
- #12: Cassandra got sober at age 79. What is she doing today at 87 years old?
- #9: Myra Burg is an artist and designer both on a tandem surfboard and in her art studio
- #5: Peter Beckenham’s journey from school principal to corporate life to entrepreneur
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
Visit http://kickassboomers.com/ to listen to the previous episodes. Also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
You can also connect with me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.