We continue our interview with Kickass Boomer, Robert Yoho, MD. In the first part of our interview with him, he talked about why he left the healthcare industry despite a successful career. In this episode, he will talk about some steps that baby boomers should take to improve their health.
One important point we’ve gone through today is coming up with our personal healthcare philosophy, which serves as the basis to the idea that we should do our own research to take care of ourselves.
Join me in this episode and learn why Robert is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 04:28] Opening Segment
- Listen to our disclaimer in this episode
- We continue our interview with Robert Yoho
- You should do your own research
[04:29 – 09:49] Having Your Own Healthcare Philosophy
- The importance of a second opinion
- We have an interesting exchange about generic drugs
- Why you should come up with your own healthcare philosophy
[09:50 – 19:31] Doing Your Own Research
- We should talk about the “magic pills” we’re taking
- Why we should research on our own
- A doctor’s supposed role in treating a patient
[19:32 – 28:30] Understanding Modern Diet Prescriptions
- The changes in the healthcare industry you should know
- The best protection against excess billing according to Robert
- Robert gives interesting insights about diets
[28:31 – 29:05] Closing Segment
- Connect with Robert!
- Links below
- Final announcements
“You have to find someone who you like and trust but always do your best to verify everything.” – Robert Yoho, MD
“Ultimately, you’re going to have to come up with your own healthcare philosophy.” – Robert Yoho, MD
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
You can also connect with me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.