Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is Terry Tucker, who has reinvented himself frequently over his professional career. After college, he worked in the marketing, hospital, customer service, police, and consulting spaces. He even coached a girls basketball team in high school.
Terry proves that you can be anything you want to be even if you’re fighting against a rare type of melanoma. He laid out all the principles that helped him live a purposeful life in his book, “Sustainable Excellence.”
Join me in this episode and learn why Terry is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 06:34] Opening Segment
- I introduce and welcome Terry Tucker
- He shares his story on discovering he had melanoma
[06:35 – 16:07] A Sustainable Excellence
- Pain is inevitable but suffering is optional
- Terry tells us how he’s able to write his book
- Why “Sustainable Excellence?”
- Here’s a life-changing advice for aspiring authors
[16:08 – 26:54] Not a Death Sentence
- Why Terry wants to have a purpose in life
- We have an inspiring exchange about dealing with cancer
- Terry’s 4 Truths you need to hear right now
[26:55 – 29:12] Closing Segment
- How can the Boomer Nation connect with you?
- Links below
- Final announcements
“Your job is not to sell books. Your job is to help people. If you help people, your books will sell themselves.” – Terry Tucker
“Everybody dies. Not everybody really lives.” – Terry Tucker
- Kickass Boomers Episode #39: Linda a 74-year-old grandmother & Grateful 6x cancer survivor is a pioneer of Compassionate Mediation® for divorce
GRAB a copy of Terry’s book, Sustainable Excellence, to learn the 10 life principles to boost your attitude regardless of how painful and hard your life will be.
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
You can also connect with me by emailing email@example.com.