Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is Ellen Violette, a many-time number one bestselling author, an award-winning book and business coach, a Grammy-nominated songwriter, and the voice behind the Books, Business & Abundance Podcast.
Since 2004, she has been supporting entrepreneurs to transform themselves into credible experts and, like her, bestselling authors. She is on a mission to make the world a better place one author and one book at a time.
Join me in this episode and learn why Ellen is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 06:15] Opening Segment
- I introduce and welcome Ellen Violette
- How she became a songwriter
- What Ellen did when she lost everything
[06:16 – 16:40] Marketer First, Author Second
- Ellen shares her experience going through Environmental Illness
- What people should understand about marketing copy
- How she learned internet marketing without social media
[16:41 – 26:36] No Such Thing as Failures, Only Lessons
- Working hard does not mean success will come automatically
- Why you should be a lifetime learner according to Ellen
- Ellen breaks down the concept of funnels in the business context
[26:37 – 36:59] Looking for Benefits and Grants
- How to be a top-10% podcast?
- Ellen shares her experience
- She looks back at the time they suddenly became homeless
- A life-saving benefit that turned into a huge blessing
[37:00 – 46:06] Entrepreneurship 101
- Ellen talks about growing her business
- What would make your entrepreneurial journey easier?
- Listen to Ellen’s advice
- Ellen’s practical tips for boomers to take care of their health
[46:07 – 56:05] Great Teachers Do These Things
- The qualities of a great teacher as described by Ellen
- You will have a bestselling book when you do this
- Take your book from idea to outline for bigger impacts and more money!
- Details below
[56:06 – 57:42] Closing Segment
- How can the Boomer Nation connect with you?
- Links below
- Final announcements
“You have to put on your marketing hat first if you wanna be a successful author.” – Ellen Violette
“You can have all the mentors in the world but ultimately you gotta listen to your gut too.” – Ellen Violette
- Book: Detoxify or Die
- Individuals to follow:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with Ellen or follow her on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Check out Books Open Doors to learn more about her work.
- Listen to her podcast, Books, Business & Abundance, to grow your high-income business effortlessly!
- Join the FREE 5-day Bestseller Breakthrough Challenge on 26-30 July 2021! Start here.
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
Visit http://kickassboomers.com/ to listen to the previous episodes. Also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Email email@example.com and connect with me online and on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.