Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is Linda Mac Dougall, an advocate of holistic health practice for seniors, a management consultant for caregiving, and a promoter of massage and its benefits. Linda joins us in this episode to tell us that massage is not a “want,” but actually a “need,” especially for seniors. She also shares several health and nutrition facts that doctors don’t normally tell us about, which you can know now.
Join me in this episode and learn why Linda is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 04:28] Opening Segment
- I introduce and welcome Linda Mac Dougall
- Why seniors need a massage
[04:29 – 14:00] Benefits of Massage to Seniors
- Monitor your bone health with this simple tip from Lynda
- The vitamins and minerals that seniors need more of
- Linda talks about the sparkplug of the heart
[14:01 – 24:05] Systemic Enzymes and Their Benefits
- What the doctors might not tell you
- What are systemic enzymes and what are their benefits?
- Why you should consume liquid vitamins as you age
[24:06 – 34:09] The Power of the Personal Touch
- You can tell a lot about a person’s health by looking at the feet
- Linda gives us a sneak peek about her book
- Listen to our interesting exchange about caregiving
[34:10 – 42:08] Closing Segment
- How to improve your blood flow
- How can the Boomer Nation connect with you?
- Links below
- Final announcements
“Life is all about balance.” – Linda Mac Dougall
“We actually exchange energy when we touch people.” – Linda Mac Dougall
- Linda’s book: The SPIRIT Method of Massage for Seniors
Email SpeakerHolistic@gmail.com to connect with Linda or check out her website to learn more about her work. Follow her on LinkedIn and Facebook.
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
Visit http://kickassboomers.com/ to listen to the previous episodes. Also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and connect with me online and on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.