Dana Gribble lost her successful travel business due to the COVID-19 pandemic. She was angry at first, but when she finally decided to take action, everything changed. She found herself in the gifting business, space she never imagined she would be in had the pandemic not happened. Now, she’s helping a few business partners to launch an ethical business line.
Join me in this episode and learn why Dana is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 02:56] Opening Segment
- I introduce and welcome Dana Gribble
- How she’s handling the COVID-19 pandemic
[02:57 – 12:50] Running an Ethical Business
- Dana recalls how her new business found her.
- Creativity drives her
- Dana talks about the ethical business model
[12:51 – 19:19] The Queen of Pivoting
- Dana tells us the importance of having a purpose
- Be young and feel young with these tips from Dana
- How can the Boomer Nation connect with you?
- Links below
[19:20 – 21:14] Closing Segment
- The joy of getting older according to Dana
- Final words
“What really drives me is creativity. It really doesn’t matter what I’m doing as long as I’m creative.” – Dana Gribble
“If I didn’t have a purpose when I wake up in the morning ,something to do, I don’t know what I’d do.” – Dana Gribble
WATCH OUT for their upcoming brand, “Mason Grove Farm.”
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!