Our Kickass Boomer of the Day is Jeff Lavine. Jeff has been living a good life as a top realtor in Bucks County Pennsylvania until the COVID-19 pandemic happened. This prompted him to try other things in life, aside from going to the gym and working as a realtor, hence, “The Roaming Realtor of Doylestown.”
Jeff will share his story and tell us the beauty of being a realtor, which involves building connections with other people and cherishing their conversations with them.
Join me in this episode and learn why The Roaming Realtor of Doylestown is
a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 04:30] Opening Segment
- I introduce and welcome Jeff Lavine
- How did he become the Roaming Realtor of Doylestown?
[04:31 – 15:36] The Roaming Realtor of Doylestown
- He talks about his passion for architecture and history
- How he became the The Roaming Realtor of Doylestown
- What he loves about working as a realtor
- Connections being built
- Conversations being shared
[15:37 – 27:05] The Stories on the Walls
- What Jeff is looking for in a property
- How to learn history by going inside a building
- Don’t miss Jeff’s advice for all of us!
[27:06 – 38:04] The Ease of Connection
- Why being a Boomer is a good time to find your passion
- We talk about discarding your limiting beliefs in life
- We exchange insights about the power of technology
[38:05 – 45:32] Closing Segment
- Hear Jeff’s thoughts about having an active life and trying new things
- How can the Boomer Nation connect with you?
- Links below
- Final words
“…knowing the history of the buildings and the lives who lived there, it just amazes me.” – Jeff Lavine
“Take a look at your town and the history of it because there’s a lot around us that we don’t realize.” – Jeff Lavine
Check out his Roaming Realtor of Doylestown page.
- Kickass Boomers Episode 16: How can comedy help a mid-life crisis?
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!