How can grandparents build and maintain their relationships with their grandchildren?
Gramps Jeffrey knows a couple of tricks, which he’s happy to talk about in this episode. He has 4 kids and 6 grandchildren and looks at how the kids are growing up as a baby boomer trying to understand how the world has evolved since he was 3 years old. As the author of the acclaimed business book “The Secrets of Retailing…How to Beat Walmart” and a contributor to The Huffington Post of over 100 articles on how to help the nonprofit world and also help grow small businesses, Gramps’ commentary is quite timely in the challenging world we live in.
He has since jumped from writing about business to writing for children. He will talk about his new book, “I Don’t Want to Turn 3” and the role that grandparents play in the growth of their grandchildren.
Join me in this episode and learn why Gramps Jeffrey is a Kickass Boomer!
[00:01 – 04:03] Opening Segment
- Gramps Jeffrey transitioned from business books to children’s books
- The reason he made this transition
- He gives us a sneak peek into his new book, “I Don’t Want to Turn 3”
[04:04 – 14:08] Grandparent-Grandchild Relationships
- How grandparents can help their grandchildren improve their social skills
- Why kids should be encouraged to read books
- Gramps Jeffrey shares some tips to build and maintain relationships with grandkids
[14:09 – 24:22] Grandparents As Role Models
- How grandparents can teach their grandchildren how to think, not what to think
- Grandparents are role models to their grandchildren
- Gramps Jeffrey explains
- Gramps Jeffrey talks about the way grandparents can leave a legacy
[24:23 – 29:13] Closing Segment
- The role of technology in making the world a better place for our grandchildren
- Connect with Gramps Jeffrey!
- Links below
- Final announcements
“As we grow older, we grow wiser, and we grow wiser decade after decade because we make a lot more mistakes.” – Gramps Jeffrey
“[Keep] in mind that technology is there to help you achieve goals.” – Gramps Jeffrey
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach out to Gramps Jeffrey or follow him on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. Check out his personal website to learn more about his work.
- GRAB a copy of his book, “I Don’ Want to Turn 3” here.
- Gramps Jefferey is all over online! Check this out.
BEE BOLD, NOT OLD.
LEAVE A REVIEW and join me on my journey to become and stay a Kickass Boomer!
You can also connect with me by emailing email@example.com.